Optimize your referral process
from the first notice of loss
- Locate preferred vendors (e.g. DRP) and increase your referral rate.
- Check repair delays, distance and tow-in acceptance.
- Inform your client of the repairer’s next availability.
- Help with driving directions using our Google Maps integration.
Optimizing your referral process:
Book & Monitor
- Act right from the first notice of loss to shorten cycle time.
- Schedule an estimate appointment instantly for your clients.
- You can also send assignments to the appraiser:
- As appointments to plan, tow-ins or photo appraisals.
- Stay informed about the next appointments and their status.
ProgiSync helps claims representatives reduce phone calls, improve customer service and enhance the overall client experience.
Catastrophe Facility Setup
ProgiSync may be used to set up a CAT centre when a crisis such as a hailstorm or a flood generates a high volume of claims.
Claims representatives place insurers on a call-back list while the centre is being set up for mass appraisals, self-booking and reassigning to preferred suppliers.
Whether its’ the client who receives confirmations and reminders, the supplier whose appointments are booked automatically, and the insurer who receives follow-ups from the supplier after the appointment… all participants benefit from the process.
When searching for suppliers, the results can be suggested according to the insurer’s predetermined rules, and the linear process supports the work of the experts well.
Appointments and complaints can be consulted via our tracking screen. Various reports are also available to support system management.
A shorter cycle time between the first notice of loss and the appointment at the suppliers.
Various integrations are possible with your systems, for easier usage and to reduce double entry. Ask our account managers for more info.
Our bilingual team is always available during regular office hours. Our team is here to actively support yours.
ProgiSync Appointments is available on the web, on a secure platform, so no maintenance or updates are required. Available 24/7.
Electronic communications to the supplier and the client help reduce the volume of calls handled by claims adjusters and the follow-ups to do. Claims adjusters can focus on giving more value to the client.
Help documentation and customer support are available. Training sessions may be planned with you for your team.