Having access to a large choice of vehicles, makes it easy to diversify my inventories.
(Translated from French)
Ghislain Champagne, Carrosserie Champagne
ProgiPix is an excellent source of "rebuilders" from insurance companies.
(Translated from French) Marc Bégin, Pièces d’autos Fernand Bégin
On ProgiPix’s website, it’s easy to spot interesting vehicles to place a calculated bid afterwards.
(Translated from French) Derek Willshire, LKQ Pintendre Auto
Sending a vehicle’s pictures to my client directly from ProgiPix’s website?
(Translated from French) Éric Pellerin, Recyclage Pellerin
Already a member?
Purchase and sale of damaged and used vehicles
ProgiPix manages the sale of total loss vehicles from insurance companies to a network of auto recyclers. This system works through online bids, like an auction.
ProgiPix, previously named Phautopak allows the purchase and sale of damaged and used vehicles, using online files that include technical information, pictures and, in some cases, a damage estimate. More specifically, ProgiPix manages the sale of total loss and stolen/recovered vehicles from insurance companies to a network of auto recyclers. This system works through online bids, like an auction.
How does it work?
- An insurance company requests that a vehicle be picked up.
- The nearest recyclers handles towing and storage.
- The recycler fills out an online file and attaches pictures. The insurance company provides the damage estimate.
- The vehicle is released for bidding, and all ProgiPix members can bid.
- The recycler who bid the highest acquires the vehicle.
Plan a meeting
We will be glad to present the ProgiPix system to you and answer your questions.