Dear clients, partners and friends of our beautiful enterprise,
When writing a pandemic plan, one always wonders when it will be needed. The answer: March 2020.
We took our document and calmly applied our contingency plan, aligning its measures to those recommended by the government of Québec.
- Goal number 1: Prevent the spread of the virus.
- Goal number 2: Maintain Progi’s productivity.
Here are the general measures taken by our team. I am convinced that many of you are in the same situation and will understand the limits affecting our daily work.
- Our whole team is working from home (teleworking).
- We are cancelling physical meetings and will carry them through video conference or by phone.
- Special measures apply to our few team members who must be physically present at the office. Our premises are sanitized three times a day. Hygienic and behavioural measures are applied, and we have provided these employees with extra personal hygiene products.
I wish to thank my team for its collaboration and efficiency. You can count on Progi to face the challenges ahead!